CT Bronchial Tree Model with Larynx
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
This unique CT bronchial tree model with larynx was created on the basis of computer tomography data of a human (male, approx. 40 years).
What is special about this procedure is that the natural spatial 3D-relations and the reciprocal location of the segmental bronchi can be preserved and demonstrated in a realistic way. The result is a life-like CT bronchial tree and larynx. This model is a unique way to study the anatomy of the human lungs.
The larynx with hyoid bone and epiglottis and the trachea with primary and lobar bronchi are depicted in one color on the bronchial tree model.
The larynx is detachable at the level of the second tracheal cartilage and divisible in the median plane.
The epiglottis on the bronichal tree and larynx is mounted flexibly.
The various segmental bronchi are made of elastic material and depicted in various transparent colors so that they are easier to distinguish visually.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.