Adult ACLS Torso Life/form® Deluxe CRiSis™ Simulator
Life/form® Deluxe CRiSis™ Torso Manikin features the same quality, durability, and reliability as the Deluxe CRiSis™ Manikin only in a smaller, easier-to-transport version. Unlike full-body manikins, this ACLS torso is much smaller and easier to move from facility to facility for training. This system now features the "Airway Larry" Airway Management Training Head with carotid pulse, Defibrillation Chest Skin, and Interactive ECG Simulator (GM10823), all attached to a CPARLENE® Torso.
This easy to transport torso allows training of the following ACLS procedures:
- Palpable and visual landmarks
- Fully articulated head, neck and jaw
- Realistic anatomy of the mouth, tongue, oral pharynx, larynx, epiglottis, vocal cords, trachea and oesophagus
- Cricoid cartilage allows for practice of Sellick maneuver
- Separate left and right lungs for auscultation
- Oral, nasal and digital intubation capabilities
- Internal load box absorbs full strength of every shock
- Manual, semi-automatic, automatic defibrillation
- Monitor manikin like a real patient at 4 ECG sites and 2 defibrillation sites
- Compatible with all standard brands and types of defibrillators and ECG-monitors
- This external unit allows defibrillator and pacer training directly on the manikin. (A training without a manikin is also possible).
- Various ECG rhythms can be generated and displayed on an ECG-monitor (not included) for diagnostic and defibrillation training.
- All arrhythmias can be displayed in adult or pediatric mode so that a total of 34 rhythms are available.
The following 6 different arrhythmias are available for pacer training:
- Sinus Brady
- Junctional Brady
- 2nd degree type I A-V block
- 2nd degree type II A-V block
- 2nd degree type II A-V block with PVCs
- 3rd degree A-V block
Cardioversion can be simulated by defibrillating the manikin with a manual, semi-automatic, or automatic defibrillator. The following 11 arrhythmias are available for defibrillator training:
- V. Fib
- V. Tach (fast)
- V. Tach (slow)
- V. Tach (polymorphic)
- A. Fib
- A. Flutter
- Sinus Tach
- Sinus rhythm with PVCs
- Asystole and NSR
An LED illuminates for:
- pacer pulse detection
- defibrillator discharge detection
- adult mode
- pediatric mode
- low battery.
- Battery saver feature powers-off simulator automatically when not in use.
Includes a 8-oz. pump spray bottle of lubricant and comes in a durable, foam-lined carton.
|Shipping weight:||22,00 kg|