TMJ Human Skull Model, Demonstrates Functions of Masticator Muscles, 2 part
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
In this human skull model the masticatory muscles (masseter, temporal, medial and lateral pterygoid muscles) are represented as elastic bands.
This skull model is suited to demonstrate the function of the masticator muscles with jaw occlusion, the initial stage of jaw opening and the movements of the mandible to the side and front.
The skullcap is removable.
- High-quality original casts
- Skull is handmade of hard, unbreakable plastic
- Highly accurate representation of the fissures, foramina, processes, sutures etc.
The anatomy of the human skull is displayed in a distinctive way with this TMJ skull.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.