GERi™ Complete Nursing Skills Manikin
This nursing manikin features am elderly appearance and is convertible between male and female.
Besides basic nursing skills this manikin also allows the practice of male and female catheterisation.
- Skin wrinkles
- reddened skin fold
- a dilated pupil
- a stage I decubitus sacral ulcer
- a normal mole and a cancerous mole
The neck and all major joints are fully movable into any natural human position. Hands and feet are made of soft, flexible material for added realism. Meets all OBRA (Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act) requirements.
The following nursing procedures can be performed:
- Catheterisation (male and female)
- Prostate examination (Stage B)
- Ostomy Care (Ileostomy and colostomy lavage and suctioning)
- Tracheostomy care (lavage and suctioning)
- Placement of Nasogastric tubes
- Oral and nasal lavage, gavage and suctioning
- Enema administration (female)
- Pap smears and douching
- Intramuscular Injection (arms, thigh, buttock)
- Oral hygiene (removable upper and lower denture)
- Eye irrigation
- Bed baths, hair care (washing, combing)
- Patient positioning and transfer techniques, clothing changes
- Ear irrigation and hearing aid placement
- Bandaging and wound dressing (including fingers and toes)
Height: 174 cm
Weight: 16 kg.