Hand Skeleton Model with Elastic Ligaments
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
This single-part hand skeleton model shows the anatomy of the ligaments in the hand in detail. It is ideally suited both as a teaching aid as well as for anatomy classes, such as for medical students, physiotherapists and occupational therapists.
The carpals (ossa carpi), the metacarpals (ossa metacarpi) and finger bones (ossa digitorum manus) are shown as osseous structures.
In the distal area of the forearm, the radius and the ulna are represented.
The fibrous layer of connective tissue, described in anatomy as the membrana interossea, is shown. It extends between both of these long bones.
The retinaculum flexorum, which forms the top of the carpal tunnel, an anatomical area of clinical relevance, is also shown.
All ligaments, the membrana interossea and the retinaculum flexorum are shown flexibly so that functional movements can be simulated for teaching purposes, in particular the joints in the wrist.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.