Microscopic Skin, Hair & Nail Model
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
The skin model shows the microscopic structure of the human skin in great detail.
With the help of the different skin sections of the hairless skin (for example palm of hand) and the hairy skin (for example forearm) the different skin cell layers as well as the embedded sweat glands, touch receptor, blood vessels, nerves and a hair with root can be seen.
Furthermore a nail section model on the base shows the nail plate, nail bed and the nail root.
The representation of a hair root with all its cell layers completes the skin model.
This skin section model is a great addition to any doctor's office or classroom to demonstrate the anatomy of the human skin.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.