Human Heart Model with Bypass, 2 times Life-Size, 4 part
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
This 2-times life-size heart is a great help for teaching heart anatomy, even in large lecture halls or classrooms.
The front heart wall can be removed to view the inner chambers of the human heart.
In addition to the anatomy of the heart, this heart model shows a venal bypass to the ramus postero-lateralis of the right coronary artery, to the ramus interventricularis ant. of the left coronary artery with branching to the ramus diagonalis as well as a bypass to the ramus circumflexus of the left coronary artery.
Heart on removable stand.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.