Human Larynx Model, 2 times full-size, 7 part
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
This medially sectioned larynx model shows:
- Hyoid bone
- Thyroid gland Thyroid cartilage, 2 muscles and 2 thyroid gland halves are removable from larynx.
This anatomically correct human larynx is a great addition to any doctors office or classroom.
Larynx on stand.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.