Classic Human Skull Model painted, with Opened Lower Jaw, 3 part
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
This dental skull with opened mandible exposes tooth roots with vessels and nerves.
The skull model also features the numbering of the cranial bones, bone components, fissures, foramina and other structures.
The cranial sutures are shown in color, as are the meningeal vessels and venous sinuses.
For added anatomical detail muscle origins (red) and insertions (blue) are represented on the left side of this human skull model.
- High-quality original casts
- Skull is handmade of hard, unbreakable plastic
- Highly accurate representation of the fissures, foramina, processes, sutures etc.
- Can be disassembled into Skull Cap, Base of Skull and Mandible
- As an option, you can insert a 5-part brain (C 18) into the skull
This unique model of the classic human skull is useful for students and practicing doctors alike, being a great tool for learning and teaching. Not only are important anatomical features of the skull depicted but also the open jaw gives a distinctive view of teeth roots.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.