BONElike Human Bony Skull Model, 6 partnow enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy.
This BONElike skull model brings the realism of human anatomy to any classroom.
The BONElike Skulls are made of a new material that allows an absolutely natural reproduction of even finest anatomical structures of the human skull for the first time. Bones made of 3B BONElike look real, have an absolutely natural feel and almost exactly the weight of a natural bone.
This version represents a complete midsagitally sectioned skull.
The skull-cap can be disassembled into 2 halves as can the base of skull.
The nasal septum and the complete mandible are also removeable.
To demonstrate masticator movement, the lower jaw is mounted flexibly.
An excellent skull to study the bony structure and the complicated anatomy of the human skull.
Here's what 3B customers are saying about 3B BONElike:
"This model has an "aged" look that makes it appear like a real specimen. All the teeth are present and fine structures like the styloid process, sphenoidal spine and pterygoid hamulus are all pristine. These fragile structures usually break shortly after students get their hands on a skull. However, in their plastic state they are stronger and likely to withstand the rigors of use better than the original. This is also true of thin areas such as the lamina papyracea and other parts of the orbital wall, which, though recognizable on the model, are unlikely to break as readily as a natural specimen would. One could say that the model has gained strength and durability at, perhaps, some small trade-off with realism, but this is exchange is well worth making for primarily a teaching tool." -David Rapaport, Ph.D., Division of Anatomy, Department of Surgery, University of California, San Diego
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.
|Shipping weight:||1,00 kg|