Male Pelvis Skeleton Model, 3 part
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
This 3-part model is a natural cast of a male, bone pelvis. It shows all anatomical structures in detail: both hip bones, pubic symphisis, sacrum and coccyx as well as the fifth lumbar vertebra with intervertebral disc. A median section has been placed through the fifth lumbar vertebra, the sacrum and the coccyx, so that the pelvis, which is held together by practical magnets, can be split into two halves. This means that part of the cauda equina is also visible in the vertebral canal. The left half of the fifth lumbar vertebra is held together by magnets and can also be removed.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.