Human Nose Model with Paranasal Sinuses, 5 part
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
This nose model illustrates the structure of the nose with the paranasal sinuses in the upper right half of a face in 1.5-fold enlargement.
The following structures can be seen from the outside of the nose with paranasal sinuses, differentiated by color (also visible through the removable transparent skin):
- The outer nasal cartilages
- The nasal cavity, maxillary, frontal and ethmoid sinuses
- The opened maxillary sinus when the zygomatic arch is removed
The following nose and paranasal sinuse structures are shown in a median section:
- The nasal cavity, lined with mucosa, with the nasal conchae (removable)
- The arteries of the mucous membrane
- The olfactory nerves
- The innervation of the lateral wall of the nasal cavity, the nasal conchae and the roof of mouth (palate)
The 3B nose model is a great teaching tool, with detailed anatomy.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.