Human Kidneys Model with Vessels, 2 Part
- now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
This kidney model shows the kidneys with suprarenal glands, the outgoing ureters, the renal vessels and the large vessels situated close to the kidneys in natural size.
The front half of the right kidney can be removed to reveal the renal pelvis, the renal calices, the renal cortex and the renal medulla of the human kidney.
This high quality model is a great tool for demonstrating the anatomy of the human kidney.
The anatomy kidney model is delivered on stand.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.