Pathological Human Eye Model
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
This human eye model by 3B Scientific shows an eye enlarged by a factor of 5.
It is a perfect tool to assists the healthcare professional in educating patients in the anatomy and changes of the human eye.
The easy to use switchable and didactilcally simplified representations of the retina and lens make it possible to explain clearly to the patient the typical changes that occur in a healthy eye due to common diseases.
There are various eye problems that can affect one's vision, and with this model you can easily demonstrate the following diseases:
- Subcapsular cataract
- Cortical cataract
- Nuclear cataract
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Hypertensive retinopathy
- Papillary changes of glaucoma
- Age-related macular degeneration
- Central retinal arterial occlusion
- Central retinal venous occlusion
- Rhegmatogenous retinal detachment
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.