Pregnancy Pelvis Model in Median Section with Removable Fetus (40 weeks), 3 part
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
This anatomy model is a representation of a median section through the female pelvis at 40 weeks pregnant with a removable fetus.
Study the normal position of child before birth with this model plus the human reproductive and urinary systems.
A uterus with embryo in 3rd month of pregnancy is mounted on base for added detail.
The realistic and high quality female pelvis includes the female genital organs and other important anatomical details.
This pregnancy female pelvis is a great addition to any anatomy classroom or doctor's office to educate about the stages of pregnancy.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.