Flexible Human Skeleton Model Fred
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
Fred offers all the advantages of a 3B Scientific skeleton.
Fred's bendy spine can copy almost any human movement too. Once bent, Fred will remain in that position, to show correct and incorrect postures as well as any pathological malalignments.
All skull movements can be shown on the head joints.
Protruding spinal nerves and vertebral arteries are also shown on this skeleton, as well as a dorsolateral slipped disc between the 3rd and 4th lumbar vertebrae.
Now available on a stable metal stand with 5 casters!
Here are Fred's other advantages:
- Top quality, life-size natural casting
- Made from a durable, unbreakable synthetic material
- 3-part assembled skull with individually inserted teeth
- Close to the realistic weight of around 200 bones
- Easy to remove limbs
- On a stable metal stand with 5 casters (painted white)
- Exceptional value for money
- Final assembly carried out by hand
- 3 year guarantee
Comes with metal stand and transparent dust cover
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.