Human Skeleton Model Leo with Ligamentsnow enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy.
Skeleton model Leo offers the advantages of a 3B Scientific skeleton and also shows the functional and anatomical connections between the bones and the ligaments.
Its elastic ligaments on the larger joints (shoulder, elbow, hip and knee) have been incorporated on the right side of the skeleton.
Now available on a stable metal stand with 5 casters!
The advantages of the 3B Scientific skeleton are:
- Exceptional value for money
- 3 year guarantee
- Top quality natural casting
- Final assembly carried out by hand
- Made from a durable, unbreakable synthetic material
- On a stable metal stand with 5 casters (painted white)
- Close to the realistic weight of around 200 bones
- Natural size
- Anatomically correct
- 3 part assembled skull
- Individually inserted teeth
- Limbs can be removed quickly and easily
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.
|Shipping weight:||11,96 kg|