Disarticulated Human Skeleton Model, Complete with 3 part Skullnow enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy.
The replica of the human includes one hand and foot on wire, and one hand and foot loosely articulated.
Every other bone of the human skeleton is life-sized and separated.
The skull’s calvarium is sectioned for a closeup view, and the jaw is hinged.
The sternum’s intracostal cartilage is attached.
The spinal column is strung together on a thin nylon string.
This disarticulated skeleton is great for any in depth study of the anatomy of the human skeleton.
Supplied in a sturdy partitioned cardboard storage box.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.
|Shipping weight:||8,00 kg|