Human Digestive System Model, 3 part
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
Life-size human digestive system model that demonstrates the entire digestive system in graphic relief.
Digestive system features:
- Mouth cavity and Pharynx
- GI tract
- Liver with gall bladder
The duodenum, caecum and rectum of the digestive system are opened.
The transverse colon and front stomach wall are removable from the digestive system for detailed study of the anatomy.
This high quality digestive system is a great teaching tool for any anatomy lesson or doctor's office.
Digestive system mounted on baseboard for easy display in the classroom.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.