Female Pelvis Skeleton with Genital Organs, 3 part
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
This female pelvis skeleton model is especially suitable for studying female genital organs in the context of their anatomical position in the the pelvis.
It consists of female pelvis with a movable symphysis, hip bone, sacrum, coccyx, 2 lumbar vertebrae and a female genital insert with rectum.
Womb and bladder can be removed for more detailed anatomical study.
This model is great for studying and teaching the anatomy of the human female genital organs.
The Female pelvis skeleton with genital organs is delivered on base for easy display in the classroom or doctor's office.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.