Dental Disease Model, Magnified 2 times, 21 parts
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
The dental disease model is based on a lifelike illustration of a lower jaw with 16 removable teeth of an adult magnified two times.
One half of the dental disease model shows eight healthy teeth and healthy gums.
The other half of the model shows the following dental diseases:
- Dental plaque
- Dental calculus (tartar)
- Inflammation of the root
- Fissure, approximal and smooth surface caries.
One part of the front bone section can be removed from the dental disease model to view the roots, vessels and nerves.
Two molars are sectioned along the length to show the inside of the tooth.
Dental disease model delivered on a base.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.