Lumbar Puncture Simulator IIAThis Lumbar Puncture Simulator has been designed by medical education experts to enhance formal LP procedural skills training and assessment. It allows students and medical professionals to practice frequently and achieve high levels of procedural competence without placing any patients at risk of harm.
- Closely simulates the lumbar anatomy including the anatomical landmarks.
- Provides life-like sensation of both skin and tissue resistance to the spinal needle.
- Allows students to both collect CSF fluid and measure CSF fluid pressure under clinically realistic conditions.
- Comes with a separate anatomical model of the lumbar spine to facilitate anatomical understanding.
- The transparent puncture block allows direct observation of both the anatomy and the spinal needle path. Six blocks included. 2 normal CSF, 1 obesity CSF, 1 senior CSF, 1 senior obesity CSF, 1 epidural
- 3 lumbar region support bases: sitting position, lateral position, team teaching
- A thorough guidebook to the relevant anatomy, physiology, indications and performance of the lumbar puncture. Included also is a guide to CSF fluid analysis and LP risk management.
|Shipping weight:||11,00 kg|