Eye half, enlarged - EZ Augmented Anatomy
Cross section through the eyeball.
The following anatomy is shown:
Augmented- Anatomy- App
- Optic disc
- Optic nerve
- central retinal artery and vein
- retinal blood vessels
- superior and inferior rectus muscle
- ora serrata
- cornea and sclera.
The new Augmented Anatomy App in combination with this high quality anatomical model makes learning now even easier and more efficient!
- This app automatically recognises our anatomical models and displays the nomenclature in augmented reality.
- You can use it completely free of charge and for an unlimited period of time.
- High-quality Augmented Reality learning app
- Free of charge and without registration
- Nomenclature always and everywhere available
- Further online links in the learning lexicon
- The Erler-Zimmer augmented anatomy app works on all common smartphones or tablets.