Kidney stone modelThis model is designed to inform patients about urinary stones (urolithiasis) and kidney stones (nephrolithiasis).
A right kidney in natural size is opened to show the internal structures.
The renal pelvis, the renal calices and the ureter are opened to show concretions and stones in the following locations which are typical:
- origin of the upper calix group
- connecting tubule of the lower calyx group, resulting in congestion of the minor calices
- renal cortex
- renal pyramids
Augmented- Anatomy- App
The new Augmented Anatomy App in combination with this high quality anatomical model makes learning now even easier and more efficient! This app automatically recognises our anatomical models and displays the nomenclature in augmented reality. As an Erler Zimmer customer, you can use it completely free of charge and for an unlimited period of time.
- High-quality Augmented Reality learning app
- Free of charge and without registration
- Nomenclature always and everywhere available
- Further online links in the learning lexicon
|Shipping weight:||1,00 kg|