Pregnancy model set, 9 models
This series was developed in co-operation with a german midwifery school and is composed of 8 life-size models and one enlarged model.
It illustrates the human development from the 4th week to the 24th week.
All the main anatomical structures of the uterus and embryo/fetus are well represented and explained on the manual.
The models show:
- embryo, 4 weeks, enlarged
- embryo in uterus, 4 weeks
- embryo in uterus, 8 weeks
- fetus in uterus, 12 weeks
- fetus in uterus, 16 weeks
- fetus in uterus, transverse presentation, 24 weeks
- twins in uterus, 2 separate placentas, 16 weeks
- twins in uterus, 1 common placenta, 16 weeks
Each model is mounted on a removable stand.
Some models allow removable of the fetus.