Resusci Baby QCPR
Resusci Baby QCPR is an infant CPR training manikin which provides opportunity to focus on student competency.
Measurement, assessment and quality feedback are key factors in developing competency. Resusci Baby QCPR manikin provides thorough and realistic CPR training. With the use of a feedback device enhanced measurement of compressions and ventilations allows for comprehensive and accurate guidance. Detailed feedback and debriefing functionalities enable students to learn and improve CPR performance better than ever before.
- Realistic anatomy including head tilt, chin lift, compression depth, compression force and chest rise
- Sensor indicate correct hand placement
- Ventilation system provides realistic chest rise with BVM (Bag Valve Mask) and MTM (Mouth to Mouth)
- and measures volume and rate to help train correct ventilation technique.
- Enhanced measurement and feedback capabilities.
- Wired connectivity with SkillGuide or SimPad SkillReporter (not included, please order separately)
- Guidelines compliant