Ultrasound-Guided Pericardiocentesis Simulator
This simulator allows trainees to insert the needle under ultrasound guidance, pierce the "pericardial sac" and aspirate pericardial fluid.
It can be used for training of the following skills:
- Patient positioning
- Visualization of pericardial fluid under ultrasound scanning
- Landmark palpation
- Needle insertion to the pericardial space
- Pericardial fluid aspiration
- Puncture pad is durable and replaceable
- Offers images for appropriate locations to practice the subxiphoid approach and the parasternal approach
- Realistic needle tip feeling when the needle pierces the pericardial sac.
Weight: aprox. 10kg
|Shipping weight:||12,00 kg|