3B MICROanatomy Liver Model
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
This 2-part 3B MICROanatomy Liver model shows a highly magnified diagrammatic view of a section of the liver.
The 3B MICROanatomy Liver illustrates the structure of the functional and structural components of the liver in two different enlargements.
The left part of the model shows a section of the liver that comprises several liver lobules.
The right part of the model is a highly magnified view of the sectioned liver lobule on the left.
The left part and right part of the 3B MICROanatomy Liver are magnified 60-times and 200-times respectively.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.