3B MICROanatomy Digestive System Model, 20 times magnified
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
The 3B MICROanatomy Digestive System model illustrates the structure of the fine tissues of four characteristic sections of the digestive system:
- Small intestine
- Large intestine
The front of the 3B MICROanatomy Digestive System model, from top to bottom, shows a magnified view in histological section of the individual sections of the digestive system and their fine tissue structures.
On the back of the digestive system model, highly magnified views of didactically interesting areas of each of the digestive system sections shown on the front are emphasized.
The anatomy of the human digestive system is magnified 20 times.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.