Human Eye Model, 3 times full-size, 7 part
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
This large anatomical human eye model shows the optic nerve in its natural position in the bony orbit of the eye (floor and medial wall).
At three times life size this eye model is great for anatomical demonstrations.
The human eyeball can be dissected into:
- Both halves of sclera with cornea and eye muscle attachments
- Both halves of the choroid with iris and retina
- Eye lens
- Vitreous humour
This high quality model is great for studying the anatomy of the human eye and the anatomy of the surrounding area!
Human Eye Anatomy Model on base.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.