Classic Unisex Human Torso Model with Opened Neck and Back, 18 part
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
This classic torso is hand-painted true to detail and made of high-quality plastic. All 3B torsos are also developed and modeled in Germany.
This human unisex torso model has the unique feature of an open neck and back section going from the cerebellum to the coccyx. Vertebrae, intervertebral discs, spinal cord, spinal nerves, vertebral arteries, and many other features are represented in detail in this colorful replica of the human anatomy
This human torso model includes the following removable parts and organs:
- 7th thoracic vertebra removable
- 6-part head
- 2 lungs
- 2-part heart
- Liver with gall bladder
- 2-part intestinal tract
- Front half of kidney
- Front half of urinary bladder
All the organs in this human torso are hand painted for a quality product. This great human anatomy educational tool makes learning the location of the human organs easy.
It is also supplied with the 3B Torso Guide.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.