Didactic Human Skull Model on Cervical Spine, 4 partnow enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy.
With this Human Skull Model by 3B Scientific you are sure to have the highest quality skull model on the market. It was carefully handmade from unbreakable plastic, using 19 distinctive colors to represent the shapes and relationships of the various bone plates of the skull.
Having been cast from an original human skull, this model shows an absolute accurate representation of the fissures, foramina, processes and sutures.
In addition, this human skull replica is flexibly mounted on the cervical spine (C1, C2 and C7 are colored) to better show their relation.
To complete this demonstration, the didactic model also exhibits the hindbrain, spinal cord, spinal nerves of the cervical spine, vertebral arteries, basilar artery as well as the rear cerebral arteries.
The plastic skull can be removed from its stand and can be disassembled easily into skull cap, base, and mandible.
Even natural movement can be shown since the mandible of the skull is flexibly mounted on a spring.
The 3B Scientific Didactic Human Skull Model brings a true value to your classroom or office and is a great tool for teaching the anatomy of the human skull.
- High quality original human skull cast
- Skull is handmade from hard, unbreakable plastic
- Highly accurate representation of the fissures, foramina, processes, sutures etc.
- Can be disassembled into skull cap, base of skull and mandible
- Mandible of skull is mounted on a spring to easily demonstrate natural movement
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.
|Shipping weight:||1,00 kg|