Human Skull with Facial Muscles
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
Use this model of the face musculature by 3B Scientific to easily demonstrate causes of temporomandibular disorders and other dysfunctional disturbances of the TMJ and masticatory muscles.
The face and mastication muscles are illustrated on the right half of this skull and the face musculature can easily and precisely be differentiated from the mastication musculature by using two colors.
On the left half the muscle origins and insertions are marked with colors as well(origin: red, insertion: blue).
The jaw is movable and due to the flexible musculature the rudimentary chewing motion can be demonstrated.
Cranium and m. masseter are easily detachable.
Only highest quality material was used to manufacture this made in Germany model. Its durability make it perfect for hands-on teaching. Whether it is used in a classroom or a doctor‘s office, the demonstration is as realistic as a model can be.
Now with magnetic connections
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.