Life-Size Human Esophagus Diseases Model
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
This vivid esophagus model designed to educate patients and students is a life-size frontal section that reaches from the lower part of the esophagus to the upper part of the stomach.
The following illnesses are replicated in the diseases of the esophagus model:
- Reflux esophagitis
- Barrett's Ulcer
- Esophageal carcinoma
- Esophageal varices
- Hiatal hernia
This high quality diseases of the esophagus anatomy model is mounted on base.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.