Human Stomach Section Model with Ulcers
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
This 3B Scientific stomach pathology model demonstrates various stages of gastritis from a light gastric ulcer to a perforation.
The stomach section with esophagus and duodenum attachment in half life size shows the following pathological changes of the stomach:
- Erythematous gastritis
- Erosive gastritis
- Hemorrhagic gastritis
- Healing stage with scar formation
- Atrophic gastritis
- Hypertrophic gastritis
- Bleeding ulcer
- Perforated ulcer
An additional relief model of the enlarged stomach wall shows:
- Healthy mucous membrane
- Acute gastritis in the antral area
- Erosive gastritis with mucous membrane defects
- Bleeding ulcer (eroded muscularis mucosae)
- Perforated ulcer (all stomach layers eroded)
Stomach with ulcers mounted on a base for display in the classroom or doctors office.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.