Deluxe Flexible Spine Model with Femur Heads, Painted Muscles & Sacral Opening
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
Painted spines add a new dimension to demonstrations about the anatomy of the human spinal column.
Muscle origins (red) and insertions (blue) are painted on left innominate, femur and vertebrae of the human spine replica.
In addition to all features of the Classic Spine Series our Deluxe Spine Model has a sacral opening and exposed brain stem for advanced anatomical studies.
Other features of the spine are:
- Full pelvis and occipital plate
- Fully flexible mounting throughout spine
- L3-L4 disc prolapsed on spinal column
- Spinal nerve exits
- Cervical vertebral artery
- Male pelvis
- Cauda equina
- With movable mounted femur heads
This high quality flexible spine with femur heads and painted muscles is a great teaching tool for the anatomy of the human spinal column.
Stand is not included with spine, please see Stand for Spinal Columns and Skeletons.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.