Highly Flexible Human Spine Model, Mounted on a Flexible Core
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
This spine model is the last spine you will ever need! Specially mounted on a flexible core, adding extra stability to the spine.
Ideal for active and hands on use, this spine is great in schools or in a doctor's office for patient education. This spine is extremely durable and an excellent value!
The spine features the following:
- Complete pelvis and occipital plate
- Full flexible mounting throughout spine
- L3-L4 disc prolapsed on spinal column
- Spinal nerve exits
- Cervical vertebral artery
- Male pelvis
Stand is not included with spine. Please see Stand for Spinal Columns and Skeletons.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.