Human Shoulder Joint Model with Rotator Cuff & 4 Removable Muscles, 5 part
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
This shoulder joint model consists of the upper half of the humerus, as well as the clavicle and scapula.
Besides showing the musculature of the rotator cuff, the shoulder joint model also shows the origin and insertion points of the shoulder muscles highlighted in color (origin = red, insertion points = blue).
The following muscles of the shoulder can be depicted and even detached for a clearer understanding of the shoulder joint:
- M. subscapularis
- M. supraspinatus
- M. infraspinatus
- M. teres minor
Upon detaching the individual muscles, all movements of the shoulder joint can be carried out, namely:
- Internal rotation
- External rotation
- Raising the arms to the front of the body
- Raising the arms to the back of the body
- Raising the arms above the horizontal plane and "making circles with the arms"
The shoulder joint model with rotator cuff is set up on a stand for easy display in the classroom or doctors office.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.