Flexible Human Spine Model with Soft Intervertebral Discsnow enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy.
Soft discs add greater realism to this spine model!
This unique spine shows how the discs deform during normal and abnormal positioning.
Use it to demonstrate any number of pathological conditions of the spine such as scoliosis, lordosis, kyphosis, or subluxations.
Herniation of the vertebral column can be demonstrated with compression.
In addition, the special mounting allows unobstructed viewing during demonstration and display of the spine.
This spine model includes spinal cord and spinal nerves.
The spine comes with its own, removable stand.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.
|Shipping weight:||2,00 kg|