Human Brain Model with Arteries on Base of Head, 8 part
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
This C25 deluxe brain comes with opened head to allow detailed study of the brain's position in the skull.
The human head is horizontally divided above the skull base.
This medially divided deluxe brain model shows the brain arteries in detail and the basilar artery is removable.
Both halves of this brain model can be disassembled into:
- Frontal with parietal lobes
- Temporal with occipital lobes
- Half of brain stem
- Half of cerebellum
The classic brain is a great tool for education on the human nervous system and anatomy of the brain.
The brain in a head base is delivered on a base.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.