Human Neuro-Anatomical Brain Model, 8 partnow enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy.
This deluxe brain is medially divided. On the right half of this brain, you will find a colored, systematic grouping and representation of the cerebral lobe.
The left half of the brain shows:
- Pre- and post-central region
- Broca and Wernicke areas
- Heschl's gyrus
- Brain nerves
- Frontal with parietal lobes
- Temporal with occipital lobes
- Half of brain stem
- Half of cerebellum
The brain is delivered on a removable base.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.
|Shipping weight:||1,00 kg|