Human Hand Skeleton Model with Ulna & Radius, Elastic Mounted String
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
This hand skeleton is high quality for detailed anatomical study.
Hand skeleton loosely mounted on bungy string.
Ulna and radius wire mounted for realistic anatomical detail with the hand being able to supinate and pronate.
Studying the anatomy of parts of the human skeleton is easy with 3B skeletal models!
Unfortunately it is not possible to specify left or right version, you will randomly receive a left or right sided
model. However this may be possible for large quantities, please call us for further details
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.