Human Hip Joint Model with Removable Muscles, 7 partnow enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy.
Represented here is the right hip joint of a male with the individual muscles as well as the muscle origins and insertions on the femur and the hip bone.
For educational purposes, the origin and insertion areas of the muscles have been raised and presented in color (muscle origin = red; muscle insertion = blue) on the hip joint.
The hip muscles have been mounted on their corresponding regions of origin and insertion and are removable from the hip joint for a different perspective.
Studying the anatomy of the human hip bone is easy with this hip joint and removable muscle. The relationship of the muscular system and skeletal system are represented clearly with this human hip joint model.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.
|Shipping weight:||1,00 kg|