Classic Human Flexible Spine Model with Femur Heads & Painted Musclesnow enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy.
Painted spines add a new dimension to demonstrations.
Muscle origins (red) and insertions (blue) are painted on left innominate, femur and vertebrae of spine.
This spine is not only an extremely good value but the spine is also durable. The following features are found on this spine model:
- Full pelvis and occipital plate
- Spine fully flexible mounted
- L3-L4 disc prolapsed on spine
- Spinal nerve exits
- Cervical vertebral artery
- Male pelvis
- With movable mounted femur heads
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.
|Shipping weight:||3,00 kg|