Functional Human Elbow Joint Model with Ligaments & Marked Cartilage
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
This high-quality deluxe functional elbow joint model with ligaments shows the anatomy and possible physiological movements of the human elbow joint in exceptional detail.
This model clearly demonstrates abduction, anteversion, retroversion, internal and external rotation.
The color of the natural-cast bones of the elbow joint is extremely realistic.
The cartilage on the elbow joint surfaces is marked in blue.
The elbow joint consists of a portion of the humerus, ulna and radius.
Functional elbow joint mounted on a base for easy display
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.