3B MICROanatomy Kidney Model
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
The 3B MICROanatomy Kidney is an extremely detailed model which shows the morphologic/functional units of the kidney.
The kidney structures are greatly magnified.
Six model zones illustrate the following fine-tissue structures of the human kidney that serve in the production of urine:
- Longitudinal section of a kidney
- Section of renal cortex and renal medulla of the kidney
- Wedge-shaped section of a kidney lobe with a diagrammatic depiction of three nephrons with Henle’s loops of different lengths and diagrammatic depiction of the vascular supply
- Diagrammatic illustration of a kidney nephron with a short Henle’s loop and didactic/diagrammatic illustration of the vascular supply
- Diagrammatic illustration of an opened kidney renal corpuscle with nephron and light-microscopic transverse sections of the proximal, attenuated and distal segments of a renal tubule
- Diagrammatic/didactic illustration of an opened kidney renal corpuscle
3B MICROanatomy Kidney mounted on a base.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.