Human Kidney Section Model with Nephrons, Blood Vessels & Renal Corpuscle
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
These 3 kidney models create a complete series to study the anatomy of the kidney and the different structures of the kidney in great detail.
Together the human kidney models show:
- A longitudinal section of the right kidney, 3 times life-size
- A kidney nephron depicting a section through renal cortex and medulla. Nephron features the renal corpuscles with proximal and distal convoluted tubules, loops of Henle, collecting tubules and blood vessels, 120 times full-size
- The third kidney section shows an opened Malpighian corpuscle with glomerulus and Bowman's capsule, 700 times life-size of the human kidney.
The 3 kidney models are mounted on one baseboard for easy display during an anatomy lesson or demonstration about the human kidney.
This high quality model is a great addition for any classroom!
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.