Deluxe Human Osteoporosis Model (3 Vertebrae with Discs ), Removable on Stand
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
This osteoporosis model consists of 3 medially divided lumbar vertebrae with intervertebral discs.
For anatomical comparison, the upper section shows healthy bone structure, the middle section osteoporotic bone structure and the lower section advanced osteoporotic bone structure with flattened plates, deformation and decreased bone mass.
For detailed anatomical study the vertebrae can be removed from the stand.
The osteoporosis model is a great high quality anatomical teaching.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.