Human Spinal Cord Model, 5 times life-size
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
The Spinal cord model illustrates the composition of the spinal cord, magnified to a scale of about 5:1.
The spinal cord is formed by a central channel surrounded by gray matter with an outer layer of white matter.
The base of the model features illustrations of the various cross-sections of the spinal cord through the white and gray matter at the neck, torso and lumbar and sacral regions.
The Spinal Cord Model with Nerve Endings is supplied on a base.
Great for teaching anatomy of the human nervous system.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.