Female Pelvis Skeleton Model with Ligaments, Muscles & Organs, 4 part
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
This life size four part model of a female pelvis represents detailed information about the topography of bones, ligaments, pelvic floor muscles and female pelvic organs.
The right half shows the bones with pelvic ligaments. In addition, the left half of the pelvis contains the muscles of the pelvic floor including levator ani, ischiocavernosus, deep and superficial transverse perineal, external anal sphincter, external urethral sphincter.
A partially removable bulbospongiosus demonstrates the vestibular bulb and Bartholin gland.
The removable midsagital section through the urinary bladder, vagina, uterus and rectum demonstrates the relationship to the muscles of the pelvic floor within its openings for urethra, vagina and rectum.
The female genital organs are detailed for gynecological and other anatomy studies.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.